Friday, December 13, 2013

December Update

As the holidays approach, times are busy. This past week has been pretty busy too. I am 17 weeks pregnant now, and should be having my 20 week ultrasound very soon. It will be great to get confirmation that this baby is completely healthy and growing well, and I think I'll be able to enjoy the rest of the pregnancy more knowing that. I do know for certain the baby I'm carrying right now definitely does not have anencephaly. I had a quick ultrasound the other day to get baby's heart rate, check the placenta's location (anterior, and far from my scar!! Good news!), and to just peek at baby's head. I saw a beautifully round head on the ultrasound, and any fears I had about anencephaly are gone.


17 weeks, with a beautiful round head!

No comments:

Post a Comment